At SevenDev, we have been very fortunate with our own web projects and want to give back to the Australian community. We understand how difficult it can be to get a concept off the ground and it only takes one great idea to make positive changes in many lives. Because of this we have created our pro bono program which is to assist non-for-profits, charities and start-ups by amplifying their online presence.
Twice a year we open applications to the program and based on a set of criteria, one business/organisation will be selected to receive web work valued at $5000. The monetary value can be used on either developing a new website, adding functionality to an existing website or making adjustments to an existing site.
To apply, please visit https://www.sevendev.com.au/pro-bono-program/ and complete the form provided. Also be sure to head on over the official SevenDev facebook page and give us a like: https://www.facebook.com/sevendevofficial.
Applications are open for 4 weeks (close on the 11/02/2021). Please only submit the form once per business/organisation. Once the application period has closed, all submissions will be carefully reviewed and a successful applicant will be selected by our panel.
- You are Australian owned and operated
- You are a charity, non-for-profit or small start-up/business
- Annual revenue is less than $500,000 (includes grants and donations)
- You support local community
- You have not received the pro bono program before
- Your existing site must be built on WordPress or you will be happy to use the WordPress content management system